Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Deal @ Costco


It's funny how I'm willing to try something new at Costco...even though it's in bulk. More is better. right?!? Anyways, I found the Art of Shaving kit at Costco - I couldn't believe it. I got this same exact kit for my hubby for Christmas. Costco is selling it for $19.97, I purchased in the store for $50. My husband love this brand. He gets an extremely close shave with this. He's the type of guy that will have 5 o'clock shadow at 10am! :) Anyways, if you are looking for a good gift for a guy this is it! Go to Costco now! I picked one up as a back-up. You never know! OK, now I feel silly! When I was looking up the picture I realized that I paid $100 for this at the Art of Shaving store. Ugh!

1 comment:

mantic59 said...

Some Costco's are closing these out at $5! Be sure to check out the traditional shaving sub-culture at www.shavemyface.com, www.badgerandblade.com, and my youtube shaving channel at www.youtube.com/shavetutor!